JAVA positions are open for a big EU bank with development office in Prague.
Fullstack JAVA developers are needed to develop, maintain and audit requirements of 2 bank software projects:
1) various applications used by bank branches in EU (e.g. Fee Management, SWIFT monitoring, etc.)
2) AOP system (Account Opening Process) consisting of web client and backend systems, that include Anti Money Laundering Workflow (AML) and Account Setup Request Workflow.
- New functionality delivery and support of existing system
- Technical documentation maintenance
- Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues
- The position requires occasional short (2-3 days) business trips. The most usual destination is Luxembourg or Frankfurt.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Java development in large- or mid-range commercial applications
- Good Java skills (Core Java, Java 7,8, JSFSpring, design patterns, REST /SOAP)
- Experience with AngularJS, JQuery and desire to work as a fullstack developer is really essential for this position
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Relational databases (ideally Oracle SQL)
- Experience of working in Agile environment (familiarity with formal development methodology, iterative approach to development, Continuous Integration, TDD)
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English (in writing and speaking)
International team consists mainly of Czech developers and professionals from CIS countries (Belarus, Russia).
General conditions for candidates:
- Onsite work for EU Customer.
- Relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- Opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
- Long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- Full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- Full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
More about costs of living in Prague http://hireitstaff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/COST-OF-LIVING-IN-CZECH-REPUBLIC.pdf
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.