We are searching for Senior+ \ Lead DevOps with willingness to head and lead the set of our projects * based on MS Stack.*
The position is open for a software development company (300 + employees ), serving medium and large enterprises in developing innovative software products leveraging Machine Learning and Computer vision technologies across multiple vertical domains, including, but not limited to: public safety, logistics, food and retail, media and entertainment.
Growth dynamic and quality of service have been recognized by international awards, including Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Global Outsourcing 100, Inc. 5000.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, including team leading experience
- Microsoft Azure experience (Service Fabric/App Service, Azure Active Directory, Azure Key Vault, CosmosDB, Azure Cache for Redis, Azure Service Bus, App Insights/Azure Monitor, Azure Blob Storage/Azure Files, etc.)
- Good understanding and experience with the following aspects: microservices, HA, DR, auto-scalability, security, blue-green/canary/rolling deployments
- Deep understanding of CI/CD practices, DevOps culture and corresponding experience of building deployment pipelines for microservices architecture
- Windows administration experience
- Hashicorp toolchain: Terraform, Consul, Vault
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Docker/Docker for Windows, Docker-compose
- IIS, Nginx
- ELK, Grafana
- MS Active Directory
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Maintenance of existing and introduction of new DevOps-related guidelines on Department and Company Level, based on industry best practices and relevant experience
- Monitor motivation of DevOps engineers. Act as a mentor for them.
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates and give feedback with recommendations to hire or not
- Promote knowledge sharing practice and keep knowledge base articles up to date
- Participate in project-related activities as DevOps engineer - design of architecture, roll out infrastructure, monitor and administrate environments, document related information
- Be an escalation point in complex DevOps cases from projects
- Revise and develop the project infrastructure (On-Prem and Azure Gov) in accordance with industry best practices and standards (HA, Backups and DR plans, auto-scalability, security, etc.)
- Spread the DevOps culture across the whole team. Continuously refine the current and introduce new DevOps best practices
- Create CI/CD pipelines (everything as code, configuration management, deployment, pull system, etc.)
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.