Project: An innovative ad tech platform encompassing data-driven, automated solutions and services designed to facilitate the buying and selling of advertising in the TV space. The system acts as a unified, end-to-end TV ad marketplace aiming to bring together advertisers, buyers, and TV stations across the United States. The platform offers real-time information on avails, seamless integration with Mediaocean and Strata, transparent order placement, validation, and management, and sophisticated reporting for 100% process transparency.
6 development teams;
10+ different systems;
The main technologies: .NET, .NET Core 2.0, WCF, gRPC, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, MS Tests, Moq, MS SQL, EF6, Dapper, Docker, DC/OS, ES6, Angular 1.5, Jasmine, React, Jest, Webpack.
- Design architecture solutions for new projects;
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing architecture solutions and technologies used there;
- Consult development teams in complex technological questions;
- Audit development practices for the highest level of quality assurance;
- Support team members in professional growth.
- Be a mentor for team mates;
- Improve existing and implement new development practices and standards;
- Take part in technical interviews of job applicants;
- Coordinate preparation of re-usable components and frameworks;
- Participate in Presales process either as responsible for technical parts of proposals to potential customers or as reviewer of technical solution;
- Promote extension of expertise among .NET Department team members;
- Audit projects for compliance with Company and Department technical practices;
- Collaborate with the Head of Department in expertise and processes development activities;
- Participate in implementation of new and existing Company wide technical practices.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in .NET development;
- Proven background in the multi-tier Architecture, Design, and Development of enterprise .NET Web applications;
- Hands-on experience with stateless and distributed architecture, designing for scalability and performance;
- Excelent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with different types of stakeholders and non-technical teams;
- Experience in technical team leadership;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language.
- Experience in dealing with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture standards;
- Experience with:
- .NET Core platform;
- DevOps tools: Docker, DC/OS, Salt;
- Modern front-end frameworks.
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.