The position is open for a big E-commerce holding with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
Software development division consists of 150 + people. Who are involved in development and support of numerous big E-commerce portals across the EU.
We write a clear code and unit tests. Factory acceptance tests and User acceptance tests are natural thing for us. We product DevOps culture and as developers we manage our own servers.
- 3+ years in web development using PHP, familiarity with 5.x/7.x versions of PHP, ideally with PHP 7.2
- Experience with various PHP frameworks (ideally with Nette 2.4 and Slim)
- Knowledge of version control system (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
- SQL knowledge is a must, experience with Oracle is a plus
- Passion to learn new technology (RabbitMQ, Chef, Openstack, Docker)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English for daily written and verbal communication
What we offer:
- Working on projects, that thousands of people use daily
- Working with technology like SQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Agile development and microservices architecture
- Nice working environment
- Cool IT events (Hackdays, IT breakfasts, teambuilding, workshops, training)
General conditions for candidates:
- Onsite work for EU Customer
- Relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- Opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family)
- Long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension)
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- Full-time job (40 Hours per week)
Full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
More about costs of living in Prague http://hireitstaff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/COST-OF-LIVING-IN-CZECH-REPUBLIC.pdf
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.