Automation Lead Engineer position is open for an IT company, a stable growing provider of web and mobile development services .
Lead\QA Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage company's automation processes and practices. Implement general instructions and actualize existing ones
- Perform of Automation QA services to new customers, participate in internal presentations
- Implement new standards based on tendencies and company goals
- Control understanding of all procedures, processes and best practices of Automation Department
- Coordinate and improve mentoring process, internal seminars and training programs
- Coordinate Automation project start, audit and finish procedures
- Participate in RFP/ELAB procedure. Provide technical and process output
- Perform external assessment procedures and proposal implementation
- Develop automation test strategies, automation test plans, and automation test schedules for new projects and software releases
- Coordinate the Automation Team on the project, my managing its load and being responsible for its output to the project team
- Execute effective risk management process on the projects
- Monitor the Automation Team performance and producing statistical reports
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.