С\С++ developer positions are open for a product software company with development office in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
Our customer develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars.
Besides that, th company develops software solutions in telematics, asset tracking, diagnostics and engineering.
These software solutions are used worldwide – from Germany to Hong-Kong and Australia to Sweden.
- Implementation of new framework features in C/C++ and bash scripts
- Maintaining/bug-fixing existing state of on-board unit firmware
- Configuration of Linux build chain (new version of used libraries, new version of Linux kernel, backports)
- Writing technical documents (requirements specification, technical analysis, functional documentation, user documentation)
- Adjusting and tuning low level native SW based on given HW design
- 5+ experience in C/C++ development, including experience with embedded development as a must
- Knowledge of internal architecture of Linux based operating systems
- Experience in connectivity domain (networking, cellular networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, GPS)
- Fluent in English (in writing and speaking)
These skills in your background will be the PLUS:
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with Linux build tools like Pengutronix PTXdist or YOCTO
- Experience with programming of microchips, e.g. Atmel ATMEGA
- Knowledge of digital networks used in automotive (CAN, K-Line, RS232, RS485, etc.)
General conditions for candidates:
- Onsite work for EU Customer
- Relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- Opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family)
- Long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension)
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract
- Full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- Full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
More about costs of living in Prague http://hireitstaff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/COST-OF-LIVING-IN-CZECH-REPUBLIC.pdf
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.