FRONTEND developer position is open for an IT company, provider of custom web and mobile application development services with a focus on Digital Advertising, e-Learning, Real Time Communication, VoD and Online Video.
The company has been operating since 2006 in the outsourcing market for EU \ USA customers.
400+ successful projects.
Simple and extendable platform for automated and live proctoring (testing and monitoring). The platform has smart, data-driven, powered by machine learning functionality.
Main goals of the project:
Substitute Flash with chrome extension features, processes automation.
Technologies and Architecture:
- HTML5, CSS3,
- Webpack, Babel;
- Java Spring Boot, WebSocket, OpenCV;
- PostgreSQL, Amazon S3;
- Ruby 2.3.0, Rails 4.2.5,
- PostgreSQL 9.3,
- ImageMagick 6.7.7, FreeTDS 7.3.
- Web development and HTML5/CSS experience;
- ReactJS or Angular 2 hands-on experience in several mid-large projects;
- NodeJS experience.
- Mobile apps based on React Native (as a plus);
- Experienced with WebRTC;
- Experienced with unit testing;
- 3+ years of frontend development experience;
- ReactJS/Redux good knowledge required;
- Intermediate level of spoken English (chat, documentation, participation in daily scrum meetings)
Employee benefits and bonuses:
- Innovative projects within the Real-time video and communication, Advertising, e-Learning, Health Care, Media domains;
- Competitive salary;
- Well-established and flexible process;
- Medical insurance coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules.
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.