A Product Owner \ Solution Architect position is open for a software development company (300 + employees ), serving medium and large enterprises in developing innovative software products leveraging Machine Learning and Computer vision technologies across multiple vertical domains, including, but not limited to: public safety, logistics, food and retail, media and entertainment.
Growth dynamic and quality of service have been recognized by international awards, including Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Global Outsourcing 100, Inc. 5000.
We are developing software product for proceeding and analyzing huge amounts of video content in order to deliver fast and exact search results within petabytes of video content aka “search engine for video”. The solution is based on cutting-edge IoT and AI technologies.
In this role,
you will be located onsite at our customer’s premises ( Greater Chicago Area)
and serve as the primary point of contact for our development and management team (Minsk, Belarus).
You will help to define and develop related strategies and objectives, and oversee and lead the implementation of this enterprise-wide solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to understand key business objectives and technology needs for the product and our development team.
- Work collaboratively with business and technology stakeholders on defining roadmaps, business outcomes related to strategy, objectives, financial analysis, business value, and ROI
- Present and communicate key product concepts to management teams
- Create product requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholders to maintain a consistent product vision
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and suggest changes to product direction that may be beneficial
- Work with multiple teams to communicate product features, direction and vision
- Business case development, justifying and communicating features and benefits of products
- 10+ years of combined technical, managerial and\or consulting experience in development of large-scale enterprise software solutions
- Experience defining and maintaining strategies and business and technical roadmaps
- Ability to manage multiple executive stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills; ability to focus discussions and guide decisions
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or technology-related discipline.
- Advanced level of English , Russian is a plus
General conditions for a candidate:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Onsite work for USA customer.
- Relocation based on employment visa (type H1B)
- Long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- Full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- Support in relocation (getting visa, travel and business expenses shall be eligible for reimbursement ).
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.