For a global leader in health products production we are looking for DevOps Engineer in Prague office.
- to monitor, maintain, improve and optimize the CI/CD platform based on Jenkins pipeline and Atlassian stack, Artifactory and Ansible
- to develop automation libraries and utilities to speed-up the CI/CD pipeline and code quality reviews in Solar Qube
- to custom Jenkins pipeline library development and design for specific CI/CD procedure to apply across the projects (builds) improving process standardization
- to communicate with other projects and products helping them to fully utilize the DevOps platform functionalities and getting their feedback
- to regularly update or create a base documentation about CI/CD process
- to work as a team player in the Prague DevOps team of around 10 people cooperating with other smaller teams in Singapore and U.S.
- knowledge and hands-on experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- experience with technologies in the Linux based environments
- good knowledge of Java or other enterprise programming language
- be familiar with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket), Jenkins
- have basic of operating systems and administration
- scripting in the Python or Ruby languages is a plus
- fluent in English
Technology Stack we use:
- Operational systems: RHEL Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Atlassian stack: bitbucket, jira, confluence, crowd
- CI tool: Jenkins (custom Groove pipeline scripts)
- Microservices: Docker
- Code quality: Sonal Qube
- Configuration management: Ansible
- Repository: Artifactory
How we work:
- we follow agile/scrum methodologies (projects) and canban (operations), so would be nice if you are familiar with those
- we have regular daily stand-ups(calls) and three-week sprints
- we work in a multi-cultural environment in the modern offices in the heart of Prague
- Onsite work for EU Customer.
- Relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- Opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
- Long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- Full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- Full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
Basic info on cost of living\medical insurance\renting an apartment in Prague http://hireitstaff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/COST-OF-LIVING-IN-CZECH-REPUBLIC.pdf
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.