The position is open for one of the leading global bio-pharmaceutical company. The Prague IT Hub employs more than 750 people and supports the entire company with expertise in software engineering, networking, and digital marketing by creating multi-platform applications and mathematical models for sales, research, business analysis, and development of medicine.
The whole DevOps department is quite new so the vacancy offers challenges in all aspects of DevOps role – programming/scripting (Java, Python, Ruby), administration (Linux, Ubuntu), configuration (Ansible), installation, support etc. The whole approach refers more less to start-up project lifecycle. So we need openminded people with great communication skills (EN level advanced), the real perfect fit is an enthusiastic team player with passion for continuous integration and continuous delivery focused on automation.
- monitor, maintain, improve and optimize the CI/CD platform based on Jenkins pipeline and Atlassian stack, Artifactory and Ansible
- develop automation libraries and utilities to speed-up the CI/CD pipeline and code quality reviews in Solar Qube
- communicate with other projects and products helping them to fully utilize the DevOps platform functionalities and getting their feedback
- regularly update or create a base documentation about CI/CD process
- knowledge and hands-on experience of Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- experience with technologies in the Linux based environments
- good knowledge of Java or other enterprise programming language
- knowledge of Atlassian (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket), Jenkins
- experience in Python or Ruby languages is a plus
- fluent in English
Technology Stack we use:
- Operational systems: RHEL Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Atlassian stack: bitbucket, jira, confluence, crowd
- CI tool: Jenkins (custom Groove pipeline scripts)
- Microservices: Docker
- Code quality: Sonal Qube
- Configuration management: Ansible
- Repository: Artifactory
How do we work:
- we follow agile/scrum methodologies (projects) and canban (operations), so would be nice if you are familiar with those
- we have regular daily stand-ups(calls) and three-week sprints
- we usually work from home, once a week we meet in our office
- we work in a multi-cultural environment in the modern offices in the heart of Prague
Hiring process - info call (Skype) -> client interview(s) (Skype) -> job offer
Conditions for an employee:
- relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
- long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
Basic info on cost of living\medical insurance\renting an apartment in Prague http://hireitstaff.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/COST-OF-LIVING-IN-CZECH-REPUBLIC.pdf
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.