We are searching for Mid level developer to strengthen our Mobile team.
The project is a Video service with ability for users to view Live and VOD content.
It's a full-fledged enterprise OTT solution enabling extensive VOD and Live TV content across Web, Mobile, Smart TVs devices. The solution provides more than 200 million customers worldwide with voice, fixed broadband, data and digital services.
Basic features within the project:
- Live/VOD (video on demand) content;
- Custom UI: animations, filters, EPG;
- Parental Control;
- Payment Options;
- Social networks support;
- Different types of video content: films, serials, etc;
- Multi-user support across different accounts (iPhone, iPad, Web, AppleTV);
- In-app purchases;
- Wishlist, etc.
- Versions for different devices: iPhone, iPad, AppleTV.
Minimum Qualifications for a candidate:
- 2.0+ years of iOS applications development experience;
- Firm knowledge of iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit etc);
- Good knowledge of Swift. Experience in Obj-C is a big plus;
- Experience in AVFoundation framework;
- Experience in database layer design (using CoreData/Realm);
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Working with Cocoapods/Carthage and git.
- Experience in DRM solutions integration;
- Experience in tvOS and iOS media streaming applications development;
- Knowledge of different architecture design patterns (MVC / MVVM / MVP / Viper);
- Using DI and Promises pattern in real projects;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
Employee benefits and bonuses:
- Competitive salary;
- Well-established and flexible process;
- Medical insurance coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules.
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.