Several Mid Business Analyst positions are open for a stable growing since 2012 outsource development company.
Some positions assume participation in delivering well-structured documentation in numerous IT projects\product\modules using GHERKIN notation.
Other positions involves formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements using various tools and notations.
- Active interaction with the customer in order to manage, coordinate, clarify the requirements;
- Development and maintenance of the documentation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a system and/or business analyst in IT;
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building web applications;
- Experience in compiling project and user documentation;
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modeling;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent presentation skills, first-rate communicator in English both written and verbal ( Upper-Intermediate + level).
- medical insurance coverage,
- participation in professional events and professional certifications coverage,
- an employee referral program,
- free coffee and snacks, and more.
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.