The position is open for a huge retail company that operates in several European markets under different brands. We are looking for DevOps Engineer who will work on one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Europe. The new team member will be responsible not only for continuous integration/delivery tools, developing a maintaining tooling which development teams are using, but also for other activities.
The area of resposibility:
- continuous integration/delivery tools which ship our code from multiple Git repositories to testing, staging and production environments
- developing a maintaining tooling which development teams are using on daily basis to speed-up theirs work
- R&D e.g. investigating possibilities of moving our e-commerce platform to the cloud including containerization of components, infrastructure as a code and CI/CD pipelines
What we expect:
- knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery patterns in multi-project environment (code + database + configuration). Usage and setup of CI tools – Bamboo, Jenkins, Team City, …
- DevOps mindset is a plus – cooperation, knowledge sharing, tools, …
- experience with virtualized environment – Docker, ….
- experience with any cloud solution is a plus – AWS, Azure, GCP
- knowledge of any programming language (preferably PHP/Python), OOP principles
- knowledge of Atlassian tools is a plus – Bamboo, Stash, Jira, Confluence
- English spoken and written
- automation and enhancement of all aspects of the current release process
- enhancement and further integration of automated testing process into the release process
- helping introduction of new technologies to the platform from application point of view (PHP upgrade, migration and virtualization of both production and non-production environments)
What we offer:
- modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, table football
- home office (usually 2 days per months, always depends on agreenment)
- plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball session, runners club, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Hiring process - info call (Skype) -> client interview(s) (Skype) -> job offer
Conditions for an employee:
- relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
- long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.