The position is open for a huge retail company that operates in several European markets under different brands.
The Brno Integration team provides end-to-end development, support and testing services across all the company’s IT departments. Production system processes 100s million messages yearly and our daily work only adds to this number.
Our customers main development area is an integration platform based on SAP PI (version 7.3.1 in transition to 7.3.5) solution with an own abstraction level implemented in vanilla Java SE.
The main tasks:
- • Work directly with various Integration platforms and develop services in Java SE using Maven, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Linux, Oracle DB, Jira, Confluence + other tools
- • Be in touch with different enterprise systems (eCommerce, Retail, HR, etc.) and integration technologies (REST, SOAP, JMS, JDBC, SFTP etc.)
- • Play a key role in developing standards for automation and testing
- • Cooperate closely with other team members and share successes and blockers
- • Communicate with our colleagues from different parts of the world
Requirements for a candidate:
- • 2 – 3 years of experience with Java SE 6 and object-oriented programming
- • Experience with XML/XSDs, CSV, JSON standard formats
- • Experience with versioning systems and build automation
- • CI pipeline (git, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.)
- • Algorithmic thinking
Following skills and knowledge will be a plus:
- • Java SE 8, JS, Node.JS, Scala
- • Design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- • Rest services, Messaging
- • JUnit & integration testing
- • Agile development experience
- • TIBCO integration development experience would be appreciated
What we offer:
- modern office right in the city center with an amazing terrace
- chill out space (Playstation 3,4; Wii …), relax room, table football
- home office (usually 2 days per months, always depends on agreenment)
- plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, regular volleyball session, runners club, summer BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Hiring process - info call (Skype) -> client interview(s) (Skype) -> job offer
Conditions for an employee:
- relocation based on employment visa (type D)
- opportunity to apply for EU Blue Card Program (residence/work permit for highly skilled non-EU citizens and his\her family).
- long-time Employment Contract (minimum 1 year with possibility of extension).
- 3 months probationary (test) period according to Employment Contract.
- full-time job (40 Hours per week)
- full support in all aspects of relocation (work permit application, communication with authorities, apartment search, etc.)
Sounds cool? - Ask our recruiter for more information OR send your CV to email@example.com . Thank you!
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff www.hireitstaff.com The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy’s owner.